Report NEP-MON-2013-08-16This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bartholomew Moore, 2013. "Monetary Policy Regimes and Inflation in the New-Keynesian Model," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2013-08, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Vespignani, Joaquin L. & Ratti, Ronald A, 2013. "Chinese monetary expansion and the U.S. economy," MPRA Paper 48974, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert L. Hetzel, 2013. "ECB monetary policy in the recession: a New Keynesian (old monetarist) critique," Working Paper 13-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Michael D. Bauer & Glenn D. Rudebusch, 2013. "Monetary policy expectations at the zero lower bound," Working Paper Series 2013-18, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- SGB Henry, 2013. "U.K. Monetary Policy: Observations on its Theory and Practice," FMG Special Papers sp225, Financial Markets Group.
- Christian Murray & Nikolsko-Rzhevskyy Alex & Papell David, 2013. "Markov Switching and the Taylor Principle," Working Papers 2013-219-06, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Mitchener, Kris James & Weidenmier, Marc D, 2013. "Searching for Irving Fisher," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 132, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Mitchener, Kris James & Wandschneider, Kirsten, 2013. "Capital Controls and Recovery from the Financial Crisis of the 1930s," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 131, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Schreiber, Sven, 2013. "(When) does money growth help to predict Euro-area inflation at low frequencies?," Discussion Papers 2013/10, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Bijapur, Mohan, 2013. "Are Credit Shocks Supply or Demand Shocks?," MPRA Paper 49005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Uluc Aysun, 2013. "Bank size and macroeconomic shock transmission: Are there economic volatility gains from shrinking large, too big to fail banks?," Working Papers 2013-02, University of Central Florida, Department of Economics.
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2013. "What Does the 1930s’ Experience Tell Us about the Future of the Eurozone?," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 141, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Charles Goodhart,Dimitrios Tsomocos & Martin Shubik, 2013. "Macro-Modelling, Default and Money," FMG Special Papers sp224, Financial Markets Group.
- Uluc Aysun & Sanglim Lee, 2013. "The determinants of the deviations from the interest rate parity condition," Working Papers 2013-03, University of Central Florida, Department of Economics.