Report NEP-MON-2013-01-26This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Parkin, 2013. "Central Bank Laws and Monetary Policy Outcomes: A Three Decade Perspective," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute 20131, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- John B. Taylor, 2013. "International Monetary Coordination and the Great Deviation," NBER Working Papers 18716, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tiziana Assenza & Peter Heemeijer & Cars Hommes & Domenico Massaro, 2013. "Individual Expectations and Aggregate Macro Behavior," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 13-016/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Mikael Apel & Carl Andreas Claussen & Petra Gerlach-Kristen & Petra Lennartsdotter & Øistein Røisland, 2013. "Monetary policy decisions – comparing theory and “inside” information from MPC members," Working Paper, Norges Bank 2013/03, Norges Bank.
- Canofari Paolo & Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Piersanti Giovanni, 2013. "Theory and practice of contagion in monetary unions. Domino effects in EU Mediterranean countries: The case of Greece, Italy and Spain," wp.comunite, Department of Communication, University of Teramo 0098, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Wäckerle, Manuel, 2013. "On the bottom-up foundations of the banking-macro nexus," Economics Discussion Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 2013-5, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Canuto, Otaviano & Cavallari, Matheus, 2013. "Monetary policy and macroprudential regulation : whither emerging markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6310, The World Bank.
- António Portugal Duarte & João Sousa Andrade & Adelaide Duarte, 2012. "Testing for Nonlinear Adjustment in the Portuguese Target Zone: Is there a Honeymoon Effect?," GEMF Working Papers, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra 2013-03, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Hachicha, Ahmed & Lean Hooi Hooi, 2013. "Inflation, inflation uncertainty and output in Tunisia," Economics Discussion Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 2013-1, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Seth B. Carpenter & Jane E. Ihrig & Elizabeth C. Klee & Daniel W. Quinn & Alexander H. Boote, 2013. "The Federal Reserve's balance sheet and earnings: a primer and projections," Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 2013-01, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2013-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Akhter, Tahsina, 2013. "Short-Term Forecasting of Inflation in Bangladesh with Seasonal ARIMA Processes," MPRA Paper 43729, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca Arciero & Ronald Heijmans & Richard Heuver & Marco Massarenti & Cristina Picillo & Francesco Vacirca, 2013. "How to measure the unsecured money market? The Eurosystem's implementation and validation using TARGET2 data," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 369, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Ouchen, Mariam, 2013. "Optimal choice of an exchange rate regime: a critical literature review," MPRA Paper 43907, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Jan 2013.
- Adriana Cornea & Cars Hommes & Domenico Massaro, 2013. "Behavioral Heterogeneity in U.S. Inflation Dynamics," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 13-015/II, Tinbergen Institute.