Report NEP-MON-2012-05-08This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Caglayan, Mustafa & Jehan, Zainab & Mouratidis, Kostas, 2012. "Asymmetric monetary policy rules for open economies: Evidence from four countries," MPRA Paper 37401, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Riccardo Bonci, 2012. "Monetary policy and the flow of funds in the euro area," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 861, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Apel, Mikael & Blix Grimaldi, Marianna, 2012. "The Information Content of Central Bank Minutes," Working Paper Series 261, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Victor E. Li, 2012. "Monetary Transmission and the Search for Liquidity," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 19, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Billi, Roberto M., 2012. "Output Gaps and Robust Monetary Policy Rules," Working Paper Series 260, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Evzen Kocenda & Vit Bubak & Filip Zikes, 2011. "Volatility Transmission in Emerging European Foreign Exchange Markets," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1020, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Svensson, Emma, 2012. "Regional Effects of Monetary Policy in Sweden," Working Papers 2012:9, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Yunus Aksoy & Henriqu S Basso, 2012. "Liquidity, Term Spreads and Monetary Policy," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1211, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Bryan Perry & Kerk L. Phillips & David E. Spencer, 2012. "Real Wages and Monetary Policy: A DSGE Approach," BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory Working Paper Series 2012-02, Brigham Young University, Department of Economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory.
- Levieuge, Grégory & Lucotte, Yannick, 2012. "A simple empirical measure of central banks' conservatism," MPRA Paper 38424, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- G\"unter von Kiedrowski & E\"ors Szathm\'ary, 2012. "The monetary growth order," Papers 1204.6590, arXiv.org.
- Jean Pisani-Ferry & Guntram B. Wolff, 2012. "Propping up Europe?," Policy Contributions 721, Bruegel.
- Peter Montiel & Christopher Adam & Wilfred Mbowe & Stephen O’Connell, 2012. "Financial Architecture and the Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Tanzania," CSAE Working Paper Series 2012-03, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Jan Willem van den End & Mark Kruidhof, 2012. "Modelling the liquidity ratio as macroprudential instrument," DNB Working Papers 342, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Chatelain, Jean-Bernard & Ralf, Kirsten, 2012. "The failure of financial macroeconomics and what to do about it," MPRA Paper 38474, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- L. Randall Wray, 2012. "Introduction to an Alternative History of Money," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_717, Levy Economics Institute, The.