Report NEP-MON-2011-10-01This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kenneth N. Kuttner & Adam S. Posen, 2011. "How Flexible Can Inflation Targeting Be and Still Work?," Working Paper Series, Peterson Institute for International Economics WP11-15, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Skold, Alida S., 2011. "Overview of the Evolution of China's Central Bank and Monetary Policy: Correlation to the European Union," MPRA Paper 33608, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Kukuk & Adam Gersl, 2011. "Political Pressure on the National Bank of Slovakia," Working Papers IES, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies 2011/29, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2011.
- Pietro Alessandrini & Andrea Filippo Presbitero, 2011. "Low-Income Countries Vulnerabilities and the Need for an SDR-Based International Monetary System," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences 55, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Meixing Dai & MoÃ¯se Sidiropoulos, 2011. "Fiscal disciplining effect of central bank opacity: Stackelberg versus Nash equilibrium," Working Papers of BETA 2011-17, Bureau d'Economie ThÃ©orique et AppliquÃ©e, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Hirose, Yasuo, 2010. "Monetary policy and sunspot fluctuation in the U.S. and the Euro area," MPRA Paper 33693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Angel Lafuente & Rafaela PÃ©rez & JesÃºs Ruiz, 2011. "Estimating US persistent and transitory monetary shocks: implications for monetary policy," Business Economics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa de la Empresa wb113108, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa de la Empresa.
- Florin O. Bilbiie & Ippei Fujiwara & Fabio Ghironi, 2011. "Optimal Monetary Policy with Endogenous Entry and Product Variety," IMES Discussion Paper Series 11-E-21, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Pablo MartÃn-AceÃ±a & Elena MartÃnez Ruiz & Pilar Nogues-Marco, 2011. "Floating against the tide : Spanish monetary policy, 1870-1931," Working Papers in Economic History wp11-10, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia EconÃ³mica e Instituciones.
- PIROVANO, Mara & VAN POECK, AndrÃ©, 2011. "Eurozone inflation differentials and the ECB," Working Papers 2011014, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Chao Gu & Joseph Haslag, 2011. "Endogenous Credit Cycles," Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Missouri 1114, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Alho, Kari E.O., 2011. "How to Restore Sustainability of the Euro?," Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 1259, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- MichaÅ‚ Brzoza-Brzezina & Marcin Kolasa & Grzegorz Koloch & Krzysztof Makarski & Michal Rubaszek, 2011. "Monetary policy in a non-representative agent economy: A survey," National Bank of Poland Working Papers, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute 95, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Zahid Muhammad & Hassan Suleiman & Reza Kouhy, 2011. "Exploring oil price â€“ exchange rate nexus for Nigeria," FIW Working Paper series, FIW 071, FIW.
- Salines, Marion & GlÃ¶ckler, Gabriel & Truchlewski, Zbigniew & del Favero, Paola, 2011. "Beyond the economics of the euro - analysing the institutional evolution of EMU 1999-2010, September 2011," Occasional Paper Series 127, European Central Bank.