Report NEP-MON-2011-02-12This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bhattacharya, Rudrani & Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay, 2011. "Monetary policy transmission in an emerging market setting," Working Papers 11/78, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Dai, Meixing, 2010. "Financial volatility and optimal instrument choice: A revisit to Poole’s analysis," MPRA Paper 28547, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Feb 2011.
- Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay & Veronese, Giovanni, 2011. "How to measure inflation in India?," Working Papers 11/83, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Octavio Fernandez-Amador & Martin Gächter & Martin Larch & Georg Peter, 2011. "Monetary policy and its impact on stock market liquidity: Evidence from the euro zone," Working Papers 2011-06, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Dimitris Korobilis & Michelle Gilmartin, 2011. "The Dynamic Effects of U.S. Monetary Policy on State Unemployment," Working Paper Series 12_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Giancarlo Bertocco, 2011. "On the monetary nature of the interest rate in Keynes’s thought," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf1102, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- J. James Reade, 2011. "Modelling Monetary and Fiscal Policy in the US: A Cointegration Approach," Discussion Papers 11-02, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Olivier Armantier & Eric Ghysels & Asani Sarkar & Jeffrey Shrader, 2011. "Stigma in financial markets: evidence from liquidity auctions and discount window borrowing during the crisis," Staff Reports 483, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Gabriele Galati & Richhild Moessner, 2011. "Macroprudential policy - a literature review," BIS Working Papers 337, Bank for International Settlements.
- Daniel Laskar, 2010. "Imprecision of Central Bank Announcements and Credibility," Working Papers halshs-00562595, HAL.
- Ralph De Haas & Neeltje Van Horen, 2011. "Running for the exit: international banks and crisis transmission," Working Papers 124, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Office of the Chief Economist.
- Giancarlo Bertocco, 2011. "Money as an institution of capitalism.On the relationship between money and uncertainty from a Keynesian perspective," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf1103, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- D Subbarao, 2011. "Third Quarter Review of Monetary Policy 2010-11," Working Papers id:3530, eSocialSciences.
- Marco, Passarella, 2011. "Systemic financial fragility and the monetary circuit: a stock-flow consistent approach," MPRA Paper 28498, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Laskar, 2010. "Uncertainty and Central Banl Transparency: A Non-Bayesian Approach," Working Papers halshs-00562662, HAL.
- Raul Razo-Garcia, 2011. "The Duration of Intermediate Exchange Rate Regimes and Capital Controls," Carleton Economic Papers 11-01, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 17 Oct 2011.
- P. B. Jauasundera, 2011. "Central-Bank Government Relationship in the Context of Emerging Economic Environment," Working Papers id:3520, eSocialSciences.
- Hyeongwoo Kim & Masao Ogaki, 2011. "Purchasing Power Parity and the Taylor Rule," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2011-02, Department of Economics, Auburn University.