Report NEP-MON-2010-02-05This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ehrmann, Michael & Eijffinger, Sylvester & Fratzscher, Marcel, 2010. "The role of central bank transparency for guiding private sector forecasts," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1146, European Central Bank.
- Carsten Hefeker & Blandine Zimmer, 2010. "Central bank independence and conservatism under uncertainty: Substitutes or complements?," Volkswirtschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge, UniversitÃ¤t Siegen, FakultÃ¤t Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht 140-10, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Harms, Philipp & Hoffmann, Mathias, 2009. "Deciding to peg the exchange rate in developing countries: the role of private-sector debt," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre 2009,34, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Carin van der Cruijsen & Maria Demertzis, 2009. "How Anchored Are Inflation Expectations in EMU Countries?," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 235, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Bhattacharjee, A. & Holly, S., 2010. "Rational Partisan Theory, Uncertainty and Spatial Voting: Evidence for the Bank of England’s MPC," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 1002, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Helle Bunzel & Walter Enders, 2009. "The Taylor Rule and “Opportunistic” Monetary Policy," CREATES Research Papers, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus 2010-04, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Shigenori Shiratsuka, 2010. "Size and composition of the central bank balance sheet: revisiting Japan's experience of the quantitative easing policy," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas 42, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Barnett, William A., 2010. "Audit the Federal Reserve?," MPRA Paper 20261, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan de Dios Tena & Jorge Dresdner & Iván Araya, 2009. "A Multimarket Approach for Estimating a New Keynesian Phillips Curve," Working Papers, Departamento de EconomÃa, Universidad de ConcepciÃ³n 02-2009, Departamento de Economía, Universidad de Concepción.
- Piffaretti, Nadia F. & Rossi, Sergio, 2010. "An institutional approach to balancing international monetary relations : the case for a US-China settlement facility," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5188, The World Bank.
- Canale, Rosaria Rita & Napolitano, Oreste, 2009. "The recessive attitude of EMU policies: reflections on the italian experience, 1998–2008," MPRA Paper 20207, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cincotti, Silvano & Raberto, Marco & Teglio, Andrea, 2010. "Credit money and macroeconomic instability in the agent-based model and simulator Eurace," Economics Discussion Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 2010-4, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Sule Akkoyunlu & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2010. "Does the Law of One Price Hold in a High-Inflation Environment? A Tale of Two Cities in Turkey," KOF Working papers, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich 10-248, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- David Kiefer, 2010. "Alternative Phillips Curves Models with Endogenous Real-Time Expectations," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah, University of Utah, Department of Economics 2010_03, University of Utah, Department of Economics.