Report NEP-MON-2009-11-07This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Minford, Patrick & Srinivasan, Naveen, 2009. "Determinacy in New Keynesian models: a role for money after all?," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/21, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Apr 2011.
- Forte, Antonio, 2009. "The European Central Bank, the Federal Reserve and the Bank of England: is the Taylor Rule an useful benchmark for the last decade?," MPRA Paper 18309, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:voj:wpaper:200934 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Keiichi Morimoto, 2009. "Optimal Structure of Monetary Policy Committees," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 09-36, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Item repec:cbu:wpaper:8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Davide Ferrari & Barbara Pistoresi & Francesco Salsano, 2009. "Political institutions and central bank independence revisited," Department of Economics 0616, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Przystupa, Jan & Wróbel, Ewa, 2009. "Asymmetry of the exchange rate pass-through: An exercise on the Polish data," MPRA Paper 17660, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ansgar Rannenberg, 2009. "The Taylor Principle and (In-) Determinacy in a New Keynesian Model with hiring Frictions and Skill Loss," CDMA Working Paper Series 200909, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Item repec:cbu:wpaper:14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dubecq, S. & Mojon, B. & Ragot, X., 2009. "Fuzzy Capital Requirements, Risk-Shifting and the Risk Taking Channel of Monetary Policy," Working papers 254, Banque de France.
- Frappa, S. & Mésonnier, J-S., 2009. "The housing price boom of the late ’90s: did inflation targeting matter?," Working papers 255, Banque de France.
- Michal Andrle & Tibor Hledik & Ondra Kamenik & Jan Vlcek, 2009. "Implementing the New Structural Model of the Czech National Bank," Working Papers 2009/2, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Baek, Jungho & Koo, Won W., 2009. "Analyzing Factors Affecting U.S. Food Price Inflation," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 54248, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Vivien Lewis, 2009. "Optimal monetary policy and firm entry," Working Paper Research 178, National Bank of Belgium.
- Lane P. Hughston & Andrea Macrina, 2009. "Discrete-Time Interest Rate Modelling," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 0911.0750, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.