Report NEP-MON-2009-03-07This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jess Benhabib, 2009. "A Note on Regime Switching, Monetary Policy, and Multiple Equilibria," NBER Working Papers 14770, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tanya Molodtsova & Alex Nikolsko-Rzhevskyy & David H. Papell, 2009. "Taylor Rules and the Euro," Emory Economics, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta) 0903, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Margarita Rubio, 2009. "Fixed and variable-rate mortgages, business cycles and monetary policy," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0903, Banco de Espaï¿½a.
- JosuÃ© Fernando CortÃ©s Espada & Manuel Ramos Francia, 2008. "A Macroeconomic Model of the Term Structure of Interest Rates in Mexico," Working Papers, Banco de MÃ©xico 2008-10, Banco de MÃ©xico.
- Gino Cateau, 2009. "Optimal Policy under Commitment and Price Level Stationarity," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 09-8, Bank of Canada.
- Ãsgeir DanÃelsson & MagnÃºs F. Gudmundsson & Svava J. HaraldsdÃ³ttir & Thorvardur T. Ã“lafsson & Ãsgerdur Ã“. PÃ©tursdÃ³ttir & ThÃ³rarinn G. PÃ©tursson & RÃ³sa SveinsdÃ³ttir, 2009. "QMM. A Quarterly Macroeconomic Model of the Icelandic Economy," Economics wp41, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- PÃ¡scoa, MÃ¡rio R. & Petrassi, Myrian & Torres-MartÃnez, Juan Pablo, 2009. "Fiat money and the value of binding portfolio constraints," MPRA Paper 13782, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonio E. Noriega & Luis M. Soria & RamÃ³n VelÃ¡zquez, 2008. "International Evidence on Stochastic and Deterministic Monetary Neutrality," Working Papers, Banco de MÃ©xico 2008-04, Banco de MÃ©xico.
- JosuÃ© Fernando CortÃ©s Espada & Alberto Torres GarcÃa & Manuel Ramos Francia, 2008. "An Empirical Analysis of the Mexican Term Structure of Interest Rates," Working Papers, Banco de MÃ©xico 2008-07, Banco de MÃ©xico.
- Michele Berardi, 2009. "Expectations, learning and policy rule," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester 112, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2009008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gus Garita & Chen Zhou, 2009. "Can Open Capital Markets Help Avoid Currency Crises?," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 205, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Itai Agur, 2009. "What Institutional Structure for the Lender of Last Resort?," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 200, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Vincent Bignon, 2009. "Cigarette Money and Black Market Prices around the 1948 German Miracle," EconomiX Working Papers 2009-2, University of Paris West - Nanterre la DÃ©fense, EconomiX.