Report NEP-MON-2008-05-10This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Herman Kamil, 2008. "Is Central Bank Intervention Effective Under Inflation Targeting Regimes? the Case of Colombia," IMF Working Papers 08/88, International Monetary Fund.
- SÃ²nia MuÃ±oz & CÃ©line Allard, 2008. "Challenges to Monetary Policy in the Czech Republic," IMF Working Papers 08/72, International Monetary Fund.
- Holtemöller, Oliver, 2007. "The Effects of Joining a Monetary Union on Output and Inflation Variability in Accession Countries," MPRA Paper 8633, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00143793_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ales Bulir & Katerina SmÃdkovÃ¡, 2008. "Striving to Be "Clearly Open" and "Crystal Clear"," IMF Working Papers 08/84, International Monetary Fund.
- Fernando Alexandre & Pedro Bação & Vasco Gabriel, 2008. "Taylor-type rules versus optimal policy in a Markov-switching economy," GEMF Working Papers 2008-02, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Andolfatto, David, 2008. "Essential Interest-Bearing Money (2008)," MPRA Paper 8565, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moheeput, Ashwin, 2008. "Issues on the choice of Exchange Rate Regimes and Currency Boards – An Analytical Survey," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 855, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Arato, Hiroki, 2008. "Optimal operational monetary policy rules in an endogenous growth model: a calibrated analysis," MPRA Paper 8547, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philipp Maier & Eirc Santor, 2008. "Reforming the IMF: Lessons from Modern Central Banking," Discussion Papers 08-6, Bank of Canada.
- Valerie Cerra & Sweta Chaman Saxena, 2008. "The Monetary Model Strikes Back," IMF Working Papers 08/73, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:ris:snbwpa:2008_002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pedro de Araujo, 2008. "Calculating Welfare Costs of Inflation in a Search Model with Preference Heterogeneity: A Calibration Exercise," Caepr Working Papers 2008-012, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.