Report NEP-MON-2006-09-11This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Diana N. Weymark & Mototsugu Shintani, 2006. "Quantifying Inflation Pressure and Monetary Policy Response in the United States," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000321, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Kara, Engin, 2006. "Optimal monetary policy in the generalized Taylor economy," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0673, European Central Bank.
- Q. Farooq Akram & Ã˜yvind Eitrheim, 2006. "Flexible inflation targeting and financial stability: Is it enough to stabilise inflation and output?," Working Paper, Norges Bank 2006/07, Norges Bank.
- Markku Lanne, Helmut Luetkepohl, 2006. "Identifying Monetary Policy Shocks via Changes in Volatility," Economics Working Papers, European University Institute ECO2006/23, European University Institute.
- Marco Realdon, 2006. "The Target Rate and Term Structure of Interest Rates," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of York 06/15, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Jörg Döpke & Jonas Dovern & Ulrich Fritsche & Jiri Slacalek, 2006. "Sticky Information Phillips Curves: European Evidence," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 615, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bill Russell, Anindya Banerjee, 2006. "The Long-Run Phillips Curve and Non-Stationary Inflation," Economics Working Papers, European University Institute ECO2006/16, European University Institute.
- Tood Keister, 2005. "Expectations and Contagion in Self-Fulfilling Currency Attacks," Working Papers, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM 0501, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Dixon, Huw & Kara, Engin, 2006. "Understanding inflation persistence: a comparison of different models," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0672, European Central Bank.