Report NEP-MON-2006-02-12This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bjørnland, Hilde C., 2005. "Monetary policy and exchange rate interactions in a small open economy," Memorandum 31/2005, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Adam S. Posen, 2006. "Why Central Banks Should Not Burst Bubbles," Working Paper Series WP06-1, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Flandreau, Marc, 2006. "The Logic of Compromise: Monetary bargaining in Austria-Hungary 1867-1913," CEPR Discussion Papers 5397, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Enzo Weber, 2006. "British Interest Rate Convergence between the US and Europe: A Recursive Cointegration Analysis," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-005, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Eiji Ogawa & Junko Shimizu, 2006. "AMU Deviation Indicator for Coordinated Exchange Rate Policies in East Asia and its Relation with Effective Exchange Rates," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-131, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- James M. Nason & Gregor W. Smith, 2005. "Identifying the New Keynesian Phillips Curve," Working Papers 1026, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Giancarlo Corsetti, 2005. "Openness and the case for flexible exchange rates," Economics Working Papers ECO2005/21, European University Institute.
- Júlia Lendvai, 2005. "Hungarian Inflation Dynamics," MNB Occasional Papers 2005/46, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary).
- Foreman-Peck, James, 2006. "Lessons from Italian Monetary Unification," Working Papers 113, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Gianni Amisano & Marco Tronzano, 2005. "Assessing ECB?s Credibility During the First Years of the Eurosystem: A Bayesian Empirical Investigation," Working Papers ubs0512, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:col:001049:002385 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bilbiie, Florin O. & Meier, André & Müller, Gernot J., 2006. "What accounts for the changes in U.S. fiscal policy transmission?," Working Paper Series 0582, European Central Bank.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Paolo Pesenti, 2005. "The simple geometry of transmission and stabilization in closed and open economies," Economics Working Papers ECO2005/26, European University Institute.
- Juthathip Jongwanich, 2006. "Exchange Rate Regimes, Capital Account Opening and Real Exchange Rates: Evidence from Thailand," Departmental Working Papers 2006-01, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.