Report NEP-MON-2005-07-03This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Massimo Caruso, 2004. "Monetary Policy Impulses, Local Output and the Transmission Mechanism," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 537, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Item repec:col:000070:001001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Barbosa, Fernando de Holanda, 2005. "The Contagion Effect of Public Debt on Monetary Policy: The Brazilian Experience," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 591, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Thierry Warin, 2005. "Monetary Policy: From Theory to Practices," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0508, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Harald Grech, 2004. "What Do German Short-Term Interest Rates Tell Us About Future Inflation?," Working Papers 94, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Federico Ravenna, 2005. "The European Monetary Union as a Commitment Device for New EU Member States," Working Papers 98, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- George W. Evans & Seppo Honkapohja, 2002. "Monetary Policy, Expectations and Commitment," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2005-11, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 06 Apr 2005.