Report NEP-MON-2005-04-03This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rebeca Albacete & Antoni Espasa, 2005. "Forecasting Inflation In The Euro Area Using Monthly Time Series Models And Quarterly Econometric Models," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EstadÃstica y EconometrÃa ws050401, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Francisco Ledesma-Rodríguez & Jorge Pérez-Rodríguez & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, . "An empirical examination of exchange-rate credibility determinants in the EMS," Working Papers on International Economics and Finance, FEDEA 04-01, FEDEA.
- José García Solanes & Fernando Torrejón Flores, . "Testing the BalassA-Samuelson hypothesis in two different groups of countries: OECD and Latin America," Working Papers on International Economics and Finance, FEDEA 05-02, FEDEA.
- Cysne, Rubens Penha, 2005. "What Happens After the Central Bank of Brazil Increases the Target Interbank Rate by 1%?," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 584, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Anders Møller Christensen & Heino Bohn Nielsen, 2005. "US Monetary Police 1988-2004: An Empirical Analysis," FRU Working Papers, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Finance Research Unit 2005/01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Finance Research Unit.
- Nicholas Apergis & Stephen M. Miller & Alexandros Panethimitakis & Athanassios Vamvakidis, 2005. "Inflation Targeting and Output Growth: Evidence from Aggregate European Data," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2005-06, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- William Barnett, 2005. "Monetary Aggregation," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS, University of Kansas, Department of Economics 200510, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2005.
- Item repec:cnb:rpnrpn:1/2004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cnb:wpaper:10/2004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cnb:wpaper:2/2004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cnb:wpaper:3/2004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daal, Elton & Naka, Atsuyuki & Sanchez, Benito, 2004. "Re-examining inflation and inflation uncertainty in developed and emerging countries," Working Papers, University of New Orleans, Department of Economics and Finance 2004-06, University of New Orleans, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Cheng Hsiao & Yan Shen & Hiroshi Fujiki, 2004. "Aggregate vs Disaggregate Data Analysis — A Paradox in the Estimation of a Money Demand Function of Japan Under the Low Interest Rate Policy," IEPR Working Papers, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR) 04.1, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Iris Biefang-Frisancho Mariscal & Peter Howells, 2004. "Monetary Policy Transparency:Too Good to be True?," Working Papers, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol 0405, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.