Report NEP-MON-2005-03-20This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gino Cateau, 2005. "Monetary Policy under Model and Data-Parameter Uncertainty," Working Papers 05-6, Bank of Canada.
- Oreste Napolitano & Alberto Montagnoli & Rosaria Rita Canale, 2002. "The Role And Nature Of Market Sentiment In The 1992 Erm Crisis," Public Policy Discussion Papers 02-20, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Marco Celentani & J. Ignacio Conde-Ruiz & Klaus Desmet, . "Inflation in open economies with complete markets," Working Papers 2004-12, FEDEA.
- Item repec:fda:fdaeee:05-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Persson , Mats & Persson , Torsten & Svensson, Lars E.O., 2004. "Time Consistency of Fiscal and Monetary Policy: A Solution," Seminar Papers, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies 734, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Forssbaeck, Jens & Oxelheim, Lars, 2005. "On the Link between Exchange-Rate Regimes and Monetary-Policy Autonomy: The European Experience," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 637, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Apel, Mikael & Jansson, Per, 2005. "Some Further Evidence on Interest-Rate Smoothing: The Role of Measurement Errors in the Output Gap," Working Paper Series 178, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Alexius, Annika & Post, Erik, 2005. "Exchange Rates and Asymmetric Shocks in Small Open Economies," Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics 2005:10, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:idb:wpaper:1006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Hellwig & Arijit Mukherji & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2005. "Self-Fulfilling Currency Crises: The Role of Interest Rates," NBER Working Papers 11191, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Petar Chobanov & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2004. "Money Market Liquidity under Currency Board â€“ Empirical Investigations for Bulgaria," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-693, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Garett Jones & Ali Kutan, 2004. "Volatile Interest Rates, Volatile Crime Rates: A new argument for interest-rate smoothing," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-694, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Neven T. Valev & John A. Carlson, 2004. "Beliefs about Exchange-Rate Stability: Survey Evidence From the Currency Board in Bulgaria," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-705, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Item repec:old:wpaper:y:2004:i:18:p:1-90 is not listed on IDEAS anymore