Report NEP-MON-2005-01-16This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2005. "Fractional Cointegration And Aggregate Money Demand Functions," Public Policy Discussion Papers 05-01, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Christian Gollier, 2005. "The Consumption-Based Determinants of the Term Structure of Discount Rates," CESifo Working Paper Series 1375, CESifo Group Munich.
- Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Jacob Engwerda & Joseph Plasmans & Bas van Aarle & Tomasz Michalak, 2005. "Macroeconomic Stabilization Policies in the EMU: Spillovers, Asymmetries, and Institutions," CESifo Working Paper Series 1376, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lestano & Jacobs, Jan P.A.M., 2004. "A comparison of currency crisis dating methods: East Asia 1970-2002," CCSO Working Papers 200412, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Massimo Giuliodori, 2004. "Monetary Policy Shocks and the Role of House Prices Across European Countries," DNB Working Papers 015, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Maria Demertzis & Nicola Viegi, 2004. "Inflation Targets as Focal Points," DNB Working Papers 017, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- HenriÃ«tte Prast & Iman van Lelyveld, 2004. "New Architectures in the Regulation and Supervision of Financial Markets and Institutions: The Netherlands," DNB Working Papers 021, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Galindev Ragchaasuren, 2005. "On the Effect of Monetary Stabilisation Policy on Long-run Growth (Revised September 2005)," Economics Discussion Papers 587, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Rumler, Fabio & Scharler, Johann & Moser, Gabriel, 2004. "Forecasting Austrian Inflation," Working Papers 91, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Eckhard Hein, 2005. "Monetary Policy and Wage Bargaining in the EMU: Restrictive ECB Policies, High Unemployment, Nominal Wage Restraint and Rising Inflation," Macroeconomics 0501010, EconWPA.
- Eckhard Hein & Achim Truger, 2005. "European Monetary Union: Nominal Convergence, Real Divergence and Slow Growth? An investigation into the effects of changing macroeconomic policy institutions associated with monetary union," Macroeconomics 0501011, EconWPA.
- Eckhard Hein, 2005. "Money, Interest, and Capital Accumulation in Karl Marx’s," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0501002, EconWPA.