Report NEP-MON-2003-12-14This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael D. Bordo & Robert D. Dittmar & William T. Gavin, 2003. "Gold, Fiat Money, and Price Stability," NBER Working Papers 10171, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dolado, J.J. & Maria-Dolores, R. & Ruge-Murcia, F.J., 2003. "Nonlinear Monetary Policy Rules: Some New Evidence for the U.S," Cahiers de recherche 18-2003, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Falk, Barry L. & Orazem, Peter, 1985. "The Money Supply Announcements Puzzle: A Comment," Staff General Research Papers 11100, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Antonio Roma, 2003. "Energy, Money and Pollution," Department of Economics University of Siena 410, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Dean Croushore, 2003. "A short-term model of the Fed's portfolio choice," Working Papers 03-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Willem H. Buiter, 2003. "Helicopter Money: Irredeemable Fiat Money and the Liquidity Trap," NBER Working Papers 10163, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Loretta J. Mester, 2003. "Applying efficiency measurement techniques to central banks," Working Papers 03-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Falk, Barry L. & Orazem, Peter, 1989. "The Role of Systematic Fed Errors in Explaining the Money Supply Announcements Puzzle," Staff General Research Papers 11095, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.