Report NEP-MON-2003-06-25This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dieter Nautz & Jörg Oechssler, 2003. "Overbidding in Fixed Rate Tenders - An Empirical Assessment of Alternative Explanations," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Germany bgse10_2003, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Randall K. Filer & Jan Hanousek, 2003. "Inflationary Bias in Mid to Late Transition Czech Republic," Development and Comp Systems, EconWPA 0306001, EconWPA.
- Alexei Krouglov, 2003. "Dynamical Elements of the Monetary Theory," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0306013, EconWPA.
- Michal Andrle, 2003. "Measuring Inflation: Another Stochastic Approach -- Application to Czech Data," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0306015, EconWPA.
- Xavier Ragot, 2003. "The Causes and Consequences of De-Monetizations: A Simple Theory of Inside Money," DELTA Working Papers, DELTA (Ecole normale supÃ©rieure) 2003-10, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Michal Andrle, 2003. "Measurement of Inflation: Another Stochastic Approach," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0306014, EconWPA.
- Stephen P Millard & Simon J Wells, 2003. "The role of asset prices in transmitting monetary and other shocks," Bank of England working papers, Bank of England 188, Bank of England.