Report NEP-MON-2001-07-13This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard C.K. Burdekin, . "Ending Inflation in the People's Republic of China: From Chairman Mao to the 21st Century," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2000-08, Claremont Colleges.
- Item repec:wop:wobama:2511 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roberto Rigobon & Brian Sack, 2001. "Measuring the Reaction of Monetary Policy to the Stock Market," NBER Working Papers 8350, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen G. Cecchetti & Stefan Krause, 2001. "Financial Structure, Macroeconomic Stability and Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 8354, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jong, Eelke de, 2001. "Why are price stability and statutory independence of central banks negatively correlated? : the role of culture," Research Report 01E18, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).