Report NEP-MON-2000-03-13This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kevin S. Nell, 1999. "The Relation Between Money, Income and Prices in South Africa," Studies in Economics 9909, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Kevin X. D. Huang & Zheng Liu, 2000. "Vertical International Trade as a Monetary Transmission Mechanism in an Open Economy," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 107, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Edward Kutsoati, 2000. "Debt-Contingent Inflation Contracts and Targeting," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0009, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Kevin S. Nell, 1999. "The Endogenous/Exogenous Nature of South Africa's Money Supply Under Direct and Indirect Monetary Control Measures," Studies in Economics 9912, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Miguel St. Aubyn, 2000. "Testing for Asymmetry in the Inflation-Unemployment Trade-off: Some Evidence for the USA," Working Papers 2000/05, Department of Economics at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon..