Report NEP-MON-1999-11-28This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Charles T. Carlstrom & Timothy S. Fuerst, 1999. "Optimal monetary policy in a small, open economy: a general-equilibrium analysis," Working Paper 9911, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Oscar Bajo & Maria Dolores Montavez, 1999. "There Was Monetary Autonomy In Europe On the Eve Of Emu? The German Dominance Hypothesis Re-Examined," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de EconomÃa - Universidad PÃºblica de Navarra 9906, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Steven B. Kamin, 1999. "The current international financial crisis: how much is new?," International Finance Discussion Papers 636, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Item repec:fip:feddwp:99-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Charles T. Carlstrom & Timothy S. Fuerst, 2001. "Timing and real indeterminacy in monetary models," Working Paper 9910R, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Kenneth N. Kuttner & Adam S. Posen, 1999. "Does talk matter after all? Inflation targeting and central bank behavior," Staff Reports 88, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Item repec:fip:feddcl:9904 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joseph H. Haslag, 1999. "Has monetary policy become less effective?," Working Papers 99-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Item repec:fip:fedrwp:99-4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ukc:ukcedp:99/12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Volker Wieland, 1999. "Monetary policy, parameter uncertainty and optimal learning," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1999-48, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Cukierman, A. & Lippi, F., 1999. "Labor markets and Monetary Union: A Strategic Analysis," Discussion Paper 1999-100, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Mark A. Wynne, 1999. "Core inflation: a review of some conceptual issues," Working Papers 99-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Cukierman, A., 1999. "Establishing a Reputation for Dependability by Means of Inflation Targets," Discussion Paper 1999-99, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.