Report NEP-MON-1999-06-23This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bernd Hayo, 1999. "Industry Effects of Monetary Policy in Germany," Macroeconomics 9906009, EconWPA.
- George E. French, 1999. "Banking in transition," Macroeconomics 9906005, EconWPA.
- Item repec:boc:bococf:1152 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ronnie J. Phillips, 1999. "The Regulation and Supervision of bank Holding Companies: An Historical Perspective," Macroeconomics 9906002, EconWPA.
- Allen N. Berger & Gregory F. Udell, 1999. "Lines of Credit and Relationship Lending in Small Firm Finance," Macroeconomics 9906006, EconWPA.