Report NEP-MKT-2013-12-15This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giovanni Ursino & Salvatore Piccolo & Piero Tedeschi, 2013. "Deceptive Advertising with Rational Buyers," CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy 348, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Alexei Parakhonyak & Nick Vikander, 2013. "Optimal sales schemes for network goods," HSE Working papers, National Research University Higher School of Economics WP BRP 41/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Aguirre Pérez, Iñaki & Cowan, Simon George, 2013. "Monopoly price discrimination with constant elasticity demand," IKERLANAK, Universidad del PaÃs Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico I Ikerlanak;2013-74, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Maria Aguiar Fontes & Eric Giraud-Héraud & Alexandra Seabra Pinto, 2013. "Consumers' behaviour towards food safety: A litterature review," Working Papers, HAL hal-00912476, HAL.
- Fabian Irek, & Jan Jaap Hazenberg & Willem van der Scheer & Mariela Stefanova, 2013. "The Lure of the Brand: Evidence from the European Mutual Fund Industry," LSF Research Working Paper Series, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg 13-8, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Francesca Checchinato & Lala Hu & Alessandra Perri & Tiziano Vescovi, 2013. "Internationalization of a Chinese "born glocal" brand: the case of Goodbaby," Working Papers 25, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Jeffrey T. Prince & Shane Greenstein, 2013. "Measuring Consumer Preferences for Video Content Provision via Cord-Cutting Behavior," Working Papers, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy 2013-09, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Pedro Bordalo & Nicola Gennaioli & Andrei Shleifer, . "Salience and Consumer Choice," Working Paper 62321, Harvard University OpenScholar.