Report NEP-MKT-2012-10-13This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yabing Jiang & Hong Guo, 2012. "Design of Consumer Review Systems and Product Pricing," Working Papers 12-10, NET Institute.
- Laura Nurski, 2012. "Net Neutrality, Foreclosure and the Fast Lane: An empirical study of the UK," Working Papers 12-13, NET Institute.
- Fabrice Etilé & Sabrina Teyssier, 2012. "Signaling Corporate Social Responsibility: Third-Party Certification vs. Brands," PSE Working Papers halshs-00736551, HAL.
- Helmut M. Dietl & Markus Lang & Pannlang Lin, 2012. "The Effects of Introducing Advertising in Pay TV: A Model of Asymmetric Competition between Pay TV and Free TV," Working Papers 315, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Olivier Allais & Fabrice Etilé & Sébastien Lecocq, 2012. "Mandatory labels, taxes and market forces: An empirical evaluation of fat policies," PSE Working Papers halshs-00736556, HAL.
- Jianqing Chen & Ming Fan & Mingzhi Li, 2012. "Advertising versus Brokerage Model for Online Trading Platforms," Working Papers 12-12, NET Institute.
- Mark Armstrong, 2012. "A More General Theory of Commodity Bundling," Economics Series Working Papers 624, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Byung-Cheol Kim & Jeongsik "Jay" Lee & Hyunwoo Park, 2012. "Two-Sided Platform Competition in the Online Daily Deals Promotion Market," Working Papers 12-04, NET Institute.