Report NEP-MKT-2012-09-30This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Crosetto, Paolo & Gaudeul, Alexia, 2012. "Do consumers prefer offers that are easy to compare? An experimental investigation," MPRA Paper 41462, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeffrey M. Perloff & Jeffrey LaFrance & Hayley H. Chouinard, 2012. "Brand Name and Private Label Price Setting by a Monopoly Store," Monash Economics Working Papers 18-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Gianluca Stefani & Alessio Cavicchi, 2011. "Consumer evaluation of a typical Italian salami: an experimental auction approach," Working Papers 37-2011, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised Feb 2012.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2012047 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Olivier Allais; & Fabrice Etile; & Sebastien Lecocq, 2012. "Mandatory labelling, nutritional taxes and market forces: An empirical evaluation of fat policies in the French fromage blanc and yogurt market," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 12/14, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Jeon, Doh-Shin & Jullien, Bruno & Klimenko, Mikhail, 2012. "Language, Internet and Platform Competition: the case of Search Engine," IDEI Working Papers 742, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.