Report NEP-MKT-2012-05-29This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/14290 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anderson, Simon P & Ciliberto, Federico & Liaukonyte, Jura & Renault, Régis, 2012. "Push-Me Pull-You: Comparative Advertising in the OTC Analgesics Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 8988, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bernard Caillaud & Romain De Nijs, 2011. "Strategic loyalty reward in dynamic price Discrimination," Working Papers halshs-00622291, HAL.
- Aurelie Merle & Piotrowski Mathilde, 2011. "Consommer des produits alimentaires locaux : comment et pourquoi ?," Working Papers hal-00607840, HAL.
- Keith M. Marzilli Ericson & Amanda Starc, 2012. "Pricing Regulation and Imperfect Competition on the Massachusetts Health Insurance Exchange," NBER Working Papers 18089, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abraham Garcia, 2011. "The relevance of marketing in the success of innovations," JRC-IPTS Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2011-09, Institute of Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Díaz Serrano, Lluís, 2012. "Decomposing the Touristâ€™s Satisfaction Gap: The Role of Expectations and Cognitions," Working Papers 2072/196109, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.