Report NEP-MKT-2012-03-08This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jose L. Moraga-Gonzalez & Vaiva Petrikaite, 2012. "Search Costs, Demand-Side Economies and the Incentives to merge under Bertrand Competition," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 12-017/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Claudia Tarantola & Paola Vicard & Ioannis Ntzoufras, 2012. "Monitoring and Improving Greek Banking Services Using Bayesian Networks: an Analysis of Mystery Shopping Data," Quaderni di Dipartimento, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods 160, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Dumea, Andrei-Cosmin & Andrei, Andreia Gabriela, 2012. "Organic food consumer in Romania," MPRA Paper 36865, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kumbhar, Vijay, 2011. "Service quality perception and customers’ satisfaction in internet banking service: a case study of public and private sector banks," MPRA Paper 36959, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Luis Jiménez & Jordi Perdiguero, 2012. "“Mergers and difference-in-difference estimator: why firms do not increase prices?”," IREA Working Papers, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics 201205, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Feb 2012.
- Mather, David & Jayne, Thomas S., 2011. "The Impact of State Marketing Board Operations on Smallholder Behavior and Incomes: The Case of Kenya," Food Security International Development Working Papers, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics 120742, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.