Report NEP-MKT-2012-01-25This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Siham Mourad & P. Valette-Florence, 2011. "The Effects Of Counterfeit On Luxury Brand Buying Behavior, In Terms Of Consumption Experience," Post-Print halshs-00660417, HAL.
- Florence Benoît-Moreau & Béatrice Parguel, 2011. "Building brand equity with environmental communication: an empirical investigation in France," Post-Print halshs-00634443, HAL.
- F. Magnoni & E. Roux & P. Valette-Florence, 2011. "The impact of step-down line extension on consumer-brand relationships: A risky strategy for luxury brands," Post-Print halshs-00660296, HAL.
- Rousseau, Sandra & Vranken, Liesbet, 2011. "The Impact of Information on the Willingness-to-Pay for Labeled Organic Food Products," Working Papers 2011/04, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Terry Najja Kakeeto-Aelen & Jan C. van Dalen & H. Jaap van den Herik & Bartel A. Van de Walle, 2011. "Relationship Marketing: The Mediating Role of Customer Experiences," Working Papers 2011/28, Maastricht School of Management.
- Béatrice Parguel & Florence Benoît-Moreau, 2011. "Much to tell to consumers about CSR, but who should talk or not talk about it?," Post-Print halshs-00636241, HAL.
- Flora Felso & Adriaan R. Soetevent, 2012. "How Consumers use Gift Certificates," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-002/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 27 Nov 2013.
- Kuo-Liang Chang & Keith Underwood & George Langelett & Pei Xu, 2012. "Consumer's Willingness to Pay for Locally Produced Ground Beef: A Case Study," Issue Briefs 2011538, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- Marco Nicolosi & Stefano Grassi & Elena Stanghellini, 2011. "How to measure Corporate Social Responsibility," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 96/2011, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia, Finanza e Statistica.