Report NEP-MKT-2011-11-14This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alicia Barroso & Gerard Llobet, 2011. "Advertising And Consumer Awareness Of New, Differentiated Products," Working Papers, CEMFI wp2011_1104, CEMFI.
- Rakotonandraina Nalini & Sauvee Loic, 2011. "Linking marketing innovation and territorial resources: the example of Porcilin Saveurs enâ€™Or a regional brand with nutritional attribute," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1292, European Regional Science Association.
- Zhang, Jie & Savage, Scott & Chen, Yongmin, 2011. "Consumer uncertainty and price discrimination through online coupons: an empirical study of restaurants in Shanghai," MPRA Paper 34583, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre Volle, 2011. "Marketing : comprendre l'origine historique," Post-Print, HAL halshs-00638621, HAL.
- Kosfeld, Michael & Schüwer, Ulrich, 2011. "Add-on Pricing, Naive Consumers, and the Hidden Welfare Costs of Education," IZA Discussion Papers 6061, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniela Favaretto & Luca Grosset & Bruno Viscolani, 2011. "Advertising exposures for a seasonal good in a segmented market," Working Papers 11, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Carmen Echebarria & Jose M. Barrutia, 2011. "Managing Policy Networks: A Social Marketing- And Collective Intelligence Systems-Driven View," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1402, European Regional Science Association.
- Pierre Volle & Philippe Moati, 2011. "Les enjeux de management associés à la montée en compétence marketing des distributeurs," Post-Print, HAL halshs-00638653, HAL.