Report NEP-MKT-2011-04-30This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Haucap, Justus & Heimeshoff, Ulrich, 2011. "Consumer behavior towards on-net/off-net price differentiation," DICE Discussion Papers 16, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Gavazza, Alessandro, 2011. "Demand Spillovers and Market Outcomes in the Mutual Fund Industry," MPRA Paper 30074, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dippold, Katrin & Hruschka, Harald, 2011. "A Model of Heterogeneous Multicategory Choice for Market Basket Analysis," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 456, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Soren T. Anderson & Ryan Kellogg & James M. Sallee, 2011. "What Do Consumers Believe About Future Gasoline Prices?," NBER Working Papers 16974, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saak, Alexander, 2011. "A model of labeling with horizontal differentiation and cost variability:," IFPRI discussion papers 1075, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Samuel Guillemot & Bertrand Urien, 2010. "Legacy writing among the elderly: conceptual bases, dimensioning and a proposed scale for measuring motivations," Post-Print hal-00587011, HAL.
- Reynald-Alexandre Laurent, 2008. "Product innovation and imitation in a duopoly with differentiation by attributes," PSE Working Papers halshs-00586867, HAL.
- Kotowski, Maciej & Li, Fei, 2011. "All-Pay Auctions with Budget Constraints," MPRA Paper 30468, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wändi Bruine de Bruin & Wilbert van der Klaauw & Giorgio Topa, 2011. "Expectations of inflation: the biasing effect of thoughts about specific prices," Staff Reports 489, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Konstantin Gluschenko, 2010. "Price convergence and market integration in Russia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp999, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Schipper, Burkhard C, 2011. "Strategic control of myopic best reply in repeated games," MPRA Paper 30219, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Axel Gautier & Keizo Mizuno, 2011. "Gradual Network Expansion and Universal Service Obligations," CREPP Working Papers 1105, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00587726 is not listed on IDEAS anymore