Report NEP-MKT-2010-08-06This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Clonan, Angie & Holdsworth, Michelle & Swift, Judy & Wilson, Paul, 2010. "UK Consumers Priorities for Sustainable Food Purchases," 84th Annual Conference, March 29-31, 2010, Edinburgh, Scotland 91948, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Basant Kumar Purohit, 2010. "Leveraging the Integration of Sales Career Cycle with Brand Life Cycle in Indian Pharmaceutical Firms," Working Papers id:2725, eSocialSciences.
- Maria Arbatskaya & Hideo Konishi, 2010. "Referrals in Search Markets," Emory Economics 1004, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Dahlan, Rolan Mauludy & Situngkir, Hokky, 2010. "Evolution of Consumers’ Preferences due to Innovation," MPRA Paper 24159, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas Chai, 2010. "Consumer specialization and the Romantic transformation of the British Grand Tour of Europe," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2010-08, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Joseph E. Harrington, Jr., 2010. "Posted Pricing as a Plus Factor," Economics Working Paper Archive 565, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- NELLES Jennifer, 2010. "All for One? The Dynamic of Intermunicipal Cooperation in Regional Marketing Partnerships," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2010-18, CEPS/INSTEAD.