Report NEP-MKT-2009-07-17This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rodrigues, Flávio & Souza, Victória & Leitão, João, 2009. "Strategic Coopetition of Global Brands: A Game Theory Approach to ‘Nike + iPod Sport Kit’ Co-branding," MPRA Paper 16146, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yip, G.S., 2009. "Managing Global Customers," Inaugural Address EIA-2009-038-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Marco Guerzoni & Rene Soellner, 2009. "Uniqueness seeking and demand estimation in the German automobile industry," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-050, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Lien, Kristin & Tveterås, Ragnar & Tveterås, Sigbjørn, 2009. "The structure of herring product demand in Russia," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2009/23, University of Stavanger.
- Kikuchi, Toru, 2009. "A Simple Model of Foreign Brand Penetration under Monopolistic Competition," MPRA Paper 16141, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Lena & Wong, Poh Kam, 2009. "Firms’ Innovative Performance: The Mediating Role of Innovative Collaborations," MPRA Paper 16193, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Turino, 2009. "Non-price Competition, Real Rigidities and Inflation Dynamics," Working Papers. Serie AD 2009-17, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).