Report NEP-MKT-2009-05-02This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hamilton, Stephen F. & Richards, Timothy J. & Stiegert, Kyle W., 2009. "How Does Advertising Affect Market Performance? The Case of Generic Advertising," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49187, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Michael Greenacre, 2009. "Dynamic perceptual mapping," Economics Working Papers 1153, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- James, Jennifer S. & Rickard, Bradley J. & Rossman, William J., 2009. "Product Differentiation and Market Segmentation in Applesauce: Using a Choice Experiment to Assess the Value of Organic, Local and Nutrition Attributes," Working Papers 48916, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- LeRoux, Matthew N. & Schmit, Todd M. & Roth, Monika & Streeter, Deborah H., 2009. "Evaluating Marketing Channel Options for Small-Scale Fruit and Vegetable Producers: Case Study Evidence from Central New York," EB Series 49044, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Ortega, David L. & Wang, H. Holly & Wu, Laping, 2009. "Consumer Preferences for U.S. Pork in Urban China," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49184, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Anderson, Simon P. & de Palma, André, 2009. "Competition for attention in the information (overload) age," CEPR Discussion Papers 7286, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- FILSER, Marc, 2008. "Actes des 13èmes Journées de Recherche en Marketing de Bourgogne. Distribution, achat, consommation - produits, services, culture, loisirs, tourisme. Dijon, 13-14 novembre 2008," LEG - CERMAB / Centre de Recherche en Marketing de Bourgogne - JournÃ©es de Recherche en Marketing de Bourgogne JRMB13, LEG - CERMAB, CNRS UMR 5118, Université de Bourgogne.
- Peter Timmer, 2009. "Supermarkets, Modern Supply Chains, and the Changing Food Policy Agenda," Working Papers 162, Center for Global Development.
- Fishman, Arthur & Finkelshtain, Israel & Simhon, Avi & Yacouel, Nira, 2008. "The Economics of Collective Brands," Discussion Papers 46056, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.