Report NEP-MKT-2009-01-17This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lucy Newton, 2008. "Branding, Marketing and Product Innovation: The attempts of British Banks to Reach Consumers in the Interwar Period," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2008-55, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Peter Scott & James Walker, 2008. "Advertising, promotion, and the competitive advantage of interwar UK department stores," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2008-56, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Guy David & Sara Markowitz & Seth Richards, 2009. "The Effects of Pharmaceutical Marketing and Promotion on Adverse Drug Events and Regulation," NBER Working Papers 14634, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Loreto Lira & Magdalena Ugarte & Rodrigo Vergara., 2008. "Prices and Market Structure: An Empirical Analysis of the Supermarket Industry in Chile," Documentos de Trabajo 346, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:12765 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniel Fleder & Kartik Hosanagar & Andreas Buja, 2008. "Recommender Systems and their Effects on Consumers: The Fragmentation Debate," Working Papers 08-44, NET Institute, revised Mar 2010.
- William Barnett & Apostolos Serletis, 2009. "Measuring Consumer Preferences and Estimating Demand Systems," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200901, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2009.