Report NEP-MKT-2009-01-17This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lucy Newton, 2008. "Branding, Marketing and Product Innovation: The attempts of British Banks to Reach Consumers in the Interwar Period," Economics & Management Discussion Papers, Henley Business School, Reading University em-dp2008-55, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Peter Scott & James Walker, 2008. "Advertising, promotion, and the competitive advantage of interwar UK department stores," Economics & Management Discussion Papers, Henley Business School, Reading University em-dp2008-56, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Guy David & Sara Markowitz & Seth Richards, 2009. "The Effects of Pharmaceutical Marketing and Promotion on Adverse Drug Events and Regulation," NBER Working Papers 14634, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Loreto Lira & Magdalena Ugarte & Rodrigo Vergara., 2008. "Prices and Market Structure: An Empirical Analysis of the Supermarket Industry in Chile," Documentos de Trabajo, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad CatÃ³lica de Chile. 346, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:12765 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniel Fleder & Kartik Hosanagar & Andreas Buja, 2008. "Recommender Systems and their Effects on Consumers: The Fragmentation Debate," Working Papers, NET Institute 08-44, NET Institute, revised Mar 2010.
- William Barnett & Apostolos Serletis, 2009. "Measuring Consumer Preferences and Estimating Demand Systems," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS, University of Kansas, Department of Economics 200901, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2009.