Report NEP-MKT-2008-11-04This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Everdingen, Y.M. van & Sloot, L.M. & Verhoef, P.C., 2008. "The Moderating Roles of Relationship Quality and Dependency in Retailersâ€™ New Product Adoption Decisions," Research Paper ERS-2008-065-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Juliette Rouchier, 2008. "Agent-Based simulation as a useful tool for the study of markets," Working Papers halshs-00334051, HAL.
- Item repec:msu:icpbrf:mz-minag-rl-51e is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Argentino Pessoa, 2008. "Tourism and Regional Competitiveness: the Case of the Portuguese Douro Valley," FEP Working Papers 299, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Item repec:msu:icpbrf:zm-fsrp-pb-031 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pedro Quelhas Brito, 2008. "Conceptualizing and illustrating the digital lifestyle of youth," FEP Working Papers 300, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Maria João Sousa & Susana Costa e Silva, 2008. "THE USE of CONSORTIA for the INTERNATIONALIZATION of FIRMS – MOTA-ENGIL CASE STUDY," Working Papers de GestÃ£o (Management Working Papers) 012008, Faculdade de Economia e Gestão, Universidade Católica Portuguesa (Porto).
- Lapo Filistrucchi, 2008. "A SSNIP test for two-sided markets: the case of media," Working Papers 08-34, NET Institute, revised Oct 2008.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:11278 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:paris1:hal-00332822 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Birthal, Pratap S. & Jha, Awadhesh K. & Tiongco, Marites & Narrod, Clare, 2008. "Improving farm-to-market linkages through contract farming: A case study of smallholder dairying in India," IFPRI discussion papers 814, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).