Report NEP-MKT-2008-07-30This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Grigoriev, Alexander & Loon, Joyce van & Sviridenko, Maxim & Uetz, Marc & Vredeveld, Tjark, 2008. "Optimal Bundle Pricing with Monotonicity Constraint," Research Memoranda 015, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Francis de Véricourt & Miguel Sousa Lobo, 2008. "Resource and Revenue Management in Nonprofit Operations," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-08-006, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Attila Ambrus & Kareen Rozen, 2008. "Rationalizing Choice with Multi-Self Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1670, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised May 2012.
- Simbanegavi, Witness, 2008. "Loss leader or low margin leader? Advertising and the degree of product differentiation," MPRA Paper 9694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kaptein, S.P., 2008. "The Relationship between Ethical Culture and Unethical Behavior in Work Groups: Testing the Corporate Ethical Virtues Model," Research Paper ERS-2008-037-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Griffith, Rachel & Nesheim, Lars, 2008. "Household Willingness to Pay for Organic Products," CEPR Discussion Papers 6905, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:9674 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gino Loyola, 2008. "On bidding markets: the role of competition," Economics Working Papers we083318, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Dennis W. Carlton & Patrick Greenlee & Michael Waldman, 2008. "Assessing the Anticompetitive Effects of Multiproduct Pricing," NBER Working Papers 14199, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John H. Munro, 2008. "Necessities and Luxuries in Early-Modern Textile Consumption: Real Values of Worsted Says and Fine Woollens in the Sixteenth-Century Low Countries," Working Papers tecipa-323, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.