Report NEP-MKT-2008-07-05This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zhou, Jidong, 2008. "Reference Dependence and Market Competition," MPRA Paper 9370, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tåg, Joacim, 2008. "Open Versus Closed Platforms," Working Paper Series 747, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 28 Aug 2008.
- Frank J. van Rijnsoever & Carolina Castaldi, 2008. "Perceived technology clusters and ownership of related technologies: the case of consumer electronics," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 08-17, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Jun 2008.
- Farris, P.W. & Verbeke, W.J.M.I. & Dickson, P.M. & Nierop, J.E.M. van, 2008. "Path Dependencies and the Long-term Effects of Routinized Marketing Decisions," Research Paper ERS-2008-035-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Fougère, Denis & Gautier, Erwan & Le Bihan, Hervé, 2008. "Restaurant Prices and the Minimum Wage," CEPR Discussion Papers 6892, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Verbeke, W.J.M.I. & Belschak, F.D. & Bakker, A.B. & Dietz, H.M.S., 2008. "When Intelligence is (Dys)Functional for Achieving Sales Performance," Research Paper ERS-2008-034-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.