Report NEP-MKT-2008-03-25This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Md. Bakhtiar Rana, 2008. "Value Creation in Marketing: Can Sales-Turnover turn to be a Competitive Advantage to the Marketer and Customer?," AIUB Bus Econ Working Paper Series AIUB-BUS-ECON-2008-09, American International University-Bangladesh, Office of Research and Publications (ORP), revised Mar 2008.
- Rabontu, Cecilia Irina & Boncea, Amelia Georgiana, 2007. "Concepts And Theories Regarding The Behavior Of The Consumer Of Products And Services," MPRA Paper 7853, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark Armstrong & John Vickers & Jidong Zhou, 2008. "Prominence and Consumer Search," Economics Series Working Papers 379, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:7814 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Huovinen, Pasi & Rouvinen, Petri, 2008. "Does Mass-media Fuel, and Easy Credit Facilitate, Impulse Buys?," Discussion Papers 1126, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Minten, Bart, 2007. "The food retail revolution in poor countries: Is it coming or is it over? Evidence from Madagascar," IFPRI discussion papers 719, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Pender, John & Alemu, Dawit, 2007. "Determinants of smallholder commercialization of food crops: Theory and evidence from Ethiopia," IFPRI discussion papers 745, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Asfaw, Abay, 2007. "Supermarket purchases and the dietary patterns of households in Guatemala:," IFPRI discussion papers 696, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- NOTEBAERT, Jean-François & ASSADI, Djamchid & ATTUEL-MENDES, Laurence, 2008. "La qualité de l'interactivité dans la communication du service client sur les sites de banques : du courriel au Web 2.0," LEG - CERMAB / Centre de Recherche en Marketing de Bourgogne - Cahier de recherche 2008-01, LEG - CERMAB, CNRS UMR 5118, Université de Bourgogne.
- Reardon, Thomas & Gulati, Ashok, 2008. "The rise of supermarkets and their development implications: International experience relevant for India," IFPRI discussion papers 752, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Orley Ashenfelter & Daniel Hosken, 2008. "The Effect of Mergers on Consumer Prices: Evidence from Five Selected Case Studies," NBER Working Papers 13859, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dutta, Probal & Bose, Sudipta, 2007. "Web-based Corporate Reporting in Bangladesh:An Exploratory Study," MPRA Paper 7915, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Howard Smith & John Thanassoulis, 2008. "Bargaining Between Retailers and their Suppliers," Economics Series Working Papers 388, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- David M. Switzer & David M. Lang, 2007. "Does Sex Sell? A Look at the Effects of Sex and Violence on Motion Picture Revenues," Working Papers 2008-5, Saint Cloud State University, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2008.