Report NEP-MKT-2008-02-09This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roberto Roson, 2007. "Price Discrimination and Audience Composition in Advertising-Based Broadcasting," Working Papers 2007_07, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Tom Coupe & Olena Gnezdilova, 2008. "Do Tobacco Bans Harm the Advertising Industry?," Discussion Papers 4, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Philipp Kircher & Andrew Postlewaite, 2008. "Strategic Firms and Endogenous Consumer Emulation," PIER Working Paper Archive 08-003, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Giancarlo Corò & Stefano Micelli, 2007. "Industrial Districts As Local Systems Of Innovation," Working Papers 2007_04, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Mette Christensen, 2007. "Heterogeneity in Consumer Demands and the Income Effect: Evidence from Panel Data," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0714, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Item repec:msu:icpwrk:mz-minag-rr-62e is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexander Matros & Andriy Zapechelnyuk, 2008. "Optimal Fees in Internet Auctions," Discussion Papers 3, Kyiv School of Economics.