Report NEP-MKT-2007-11-24This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthias Huehn, 2007. "Perfect and Dynamic Segmentation via the Internet," Working Papers, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology 2, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Teresa da Silva Lopes & Mark Casson, 2007. "Entrepreneurship, Brands and the Development of Global Business," Working Papers 2, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- ThunstrÃ¶m, Linda, 2007. "The Marginal Willingness-to-Pay for Health Related Food Characteristics," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 724, UmeÃ¥ University, Department of Economics.
- George Alessandria & Joseph Kaboski, 2007. "Pricing-to-market and the failure of absolute PPP," Working Papers 07-29, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Andreas M. Fischer & Matthias Lutz & Manueal WÃ¤lti, 2007. "Who Prices Locally? Survey Evidence of Swiss Exporters," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen 2007-39, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Igor Bykadorov & Andrea Ellero & Stefania Funari & Elena Moretti, 2007. "A fractional optimal control problem for maximizing advertising efficiency," Working Papers 158, Department of Applied Mathematics, UniversitÃ Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Hartogh, Matthew, 2007. "The real thing: a profile of the coca cola company," MPRA Paper 5616, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-11-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gehrig, Thomas & Shy, Oz & Stenbacka, Rune, 2007. "Market Dominance and Behaviour-Based Pricing under Horizontal and Vertical Differentiation," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6571, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.