Report NEP-MKT-2007-11-17This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pousttchi, Key & Wiedemann, Dietmar Georg, 2007. "Success Factors in Mobile Viral Marketing: A Multi-Case Study Approach," MPRA Paper 5736, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Wechselberger & Stefan Lang & Winfried J. Steiner, 2007. "Additive models with random scaling factors: applications to modeling price response functions," Working Papers, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck 2007-27, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Thunström, Linda, 2007. "The Marginal Willingness-to-Pay for Health Related Food Characteristics," HUI Working Papers, HUI Research 12, HUI Research.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Rudholm, Niklas & Rämme, Ulf, 2007. "Road Pricing and Retail Revenues: Results from the Stockholm Road Pricing Trial," HUI Working Papers, HUI Research 10, HUI Research.
- Item repec:fpr:ifprid:00719 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Steffen Huck & Gabriele K. Lünser & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2007. "Consumer Networks and Firm Reputation: A First Experimental Investigation," Discussion Papers, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics 07-28, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Rohrbeck, Rene & Arnold, Heinrich M. & Heuer, Jörg, 2007. "Strategic Foresight in multinational enterprises – a case study on the Deutsche Telekom Laboratories," MPRA Paper 5700, University Library of Munich, Germany.