Report NEP-MKT-2007-11-10This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Avi Goldfarb & Catherine Tucker, 2007. "Search Engine Advertising: Pricing Ads to Context," Working Papers, NET Institute 07-23, NET Institute, revised Sep 2007.
- Makoto Abe, 2007. ""An Individual Level RF Analysis based on Consumer Behavior Theory: A Hierarchical Bayes Framework on the Pareto/NBD Model"(in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo CIRJE-J-188, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Daniela Favaretto & Bruno Viscolani, 2007. "Advertising and production of a seasonal good for a heterogeneous market: from total segment separability to real media," Working Papers, Department of Applied Mathematics, UniversitÃ Ca' Foscari Venezia 155, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Pollock, R., 2007. "The Control of Porting in Two-Sided Markets," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 0754, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Andres Kuusik, 2007. "Affecting Customer Loyalty: Do Different Factors Have Various Influences In Different Loyalty Levels?," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia) 58, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Luca Lambertini & Arsen Palestini, 2007. "Dynamic Advertising with Spillovers: Cartel vs Competitive Fringe," Working Paper Series, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis 48-07, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jul 2007.
- Christopher L. Gilbert, 2007. "Have we been Mugged? Market Power in the World Coffee Industry," Department of Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia 0725, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.