Report NEP-MKT-2007-09-09This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ching, Andrew & Erdem, Tulin & Keane, Michael, 2007. "The Price Consideration Model of Brand Choice," MPRA Paper 4686, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. Burez & D. Van Den Poel, 2007. "Separating Financial From Commercial Customer Churn: A Modeling Step Towards Resolving The Conflict Between The Sales And Credit Department," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration 07/476, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Thierry Warin & Daniel B. Leiter, 2007. "An Empirical Study of Price Dispersion in Homogenous Goods Markets," Middlebury College Working Paper Series, Middlebury College, Department of Economics 0710, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Daniel Levy & Dongwon Lee & Haipeng Allan Chen & Robert J. Kauffman & Mark Bergen, 2007. "Price Points and Price Rigidity," Working Paper Series, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis 04-07, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jul 2007.
- Vaz, Margarida & Dinis, Anabela, 2007.
"Turismo no litoral versus turismo no interior Português. O destino turístico Serra da Estrela
[Coastal tourism versus inland Portuguese tourism. The Serra da Estrela tourist destination]," MPRA Paper 4706, University Library of Munich, Germany.