Report NEP-MKT-2006-09-16This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maarten C.W. Janssen & Marielle C. Non, 2006. "Going where the Ad leads you: On High Advertised Prices and Search where to buy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-075/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Boone, J. & Shapiro, J., 2006. "Selling to Consumers with Endogenous Types," Discussion Paper 2006-74, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- LAURENT, Gilles & LAMBERT-PANDRAUD, Raphaëlle, 2006. "Tell me which perfume you wear, I'll tell you how old you are: Modeling the Impact of Consumer age on Product choice," Les Cahiers de Recherche 848, HEC Paris.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30008875 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Leonel Cerno & Teodosio Pérez Amaral, 2005. "Demand for Internet Access and Use in Spain," Documentos del Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico 0506, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.