Report NEP-MKT-2006-08-05This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cadot, Olivier & Dutoit, Laure & de Melo, Jaime, 2006. "The elimination of Madagascar's Vanilla Marketing Board, ten years on," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 3979, The World Bank.
- Peter C. Reiss & Matthew W. White, 2006. "Evaluating Welfare with Nonlinear Prices," NBER Working Papers 12370, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:fip:fedpwp:06-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James C. McGrath, 2006. "Micropayments: the final frontier for electronic consumer payments," Payment Cards Center Discussion Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia 06-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Item repec:ros:wpaper:61 is not listed on IDEAS anymore