Report NEP-MKT-2006-02-12This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00008828_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yasemin Boztug & Thomas Reutterer, 2006. "A Combined Approach for Segment-Specific Analysis of Market Basket Data," SFB 649 Discussion Papers, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany SFB649DP2006-006, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Dubois, Bernard & Laurent, Gilles & Czellar, Sandor, 2006. "How do consumers overcome ambivalence toward hedonic purchases ? a typology of consumer strategies," Les Cahiers de Recherche, HEC Paris 819, HEC Paris.
- Marc Pomp & Victoria Shestalova & Luiz Rangel, 2005. "Switch on the competition; causes, consequences and policy implications of consumer switching costs," CPB Document, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis 97, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Ron A. Boschma & Jesse W.J. Weltevreden, 2006. "An evolutionary perspective on Internet adoption by retailers in the Netherlands," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG), Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography 0603, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jan 2006.
- Lapo Filistrucchi, 2005. "The Impact of Internet on the Market for Daily Newspapers in Italy," Economics Working Papers, European University Institute ECO2005/12, European University Institute.
- Mair, Johanna & Thurner, Claudia, 2005. "Middle managers in a medium-sized firm: Their involvement in the internationalization strategy process," IESE Research Papers, IESE Business School D/615, IESE Business School.
- Ivanova-Stenzel, Radosveta & Kröger, Sabine, 2005. "Price formation in a sequential selling mechanism," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University 92, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.