Report NEP-MIG-2013-12-06This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen Drinkwater & Heaven Crawley & Rukhsana Kauser, 2013. "Regional Variations in Attitudes Towards Refugees: Evidence from Great Britain," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1326, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Auriol, A. & Mesnard, A., 2013. "Sale of visas: a smuggler's final song?," Working Papers 13/06, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Piracha, Matloob & Saraogi, Amrita, 2013. "Remittances and Migration Intentions of the Left-Behind," IZA Discussion Papers 7779, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael S. Rendall & Susan W. Parker, 2013. "Two Decades of Negative Educational Selectivity of Mexican Migrants to the United States," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1328, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Mesplé-Somps, Sandrine & Mercier, Marion & Gubert, Flore & Chauvet, Lisa, 2013. "Migrants' Home Town Associations and Local Development in Mali," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/12021, Paris Dauphine University.
- Djajic, S. & Mesnard, A., 2013. "Guest Workers in the Underground Economy," Working Papers 13/05, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Sara de la Rica & Albretch Glitz & Francesc Ortega, 2013. "Immigration in Europe: Trends, Policies and Empirical Evidence," Working Papers 2013-16, FEDEA.
- Thomas Kemeny, 2013. "Immigrant Diversity and Economic Development in Cities: A Critical Review," SERC Discussion Papers 0149, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Raven Molloy & Christopher L. Smith & Abigail Wozniak, 2013. "Declining Migration wihin the US: The Role of the Labor Market," Working Papers 13-53, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.