Report NEP-MIG-2013-10-25This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sandra Nieto & Alessia Matano & Raul Ramos, 2013. "“Skill mismatches in the EU: Immigrants vs. natives”," AQR Working Papers 201310, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Oct 2013.
- Ernest Miguélez & Rosina Moreno, 2013. "“Mobility, networks and innovation: The role of regions’ absorptive capacity”," AQR Working Papers 201308, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Oct 2013.
- Nathan, Max, 2013. "The Wider Economic Impacts of High-Skilled Migrants: A Survey of the Literature," IZA Discussion Papers 7653, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Crawley, Heaven & Drinkwater, Stephen & Kauser, Rukhsana, 2013. "Regional Variations in Attitudes Towards Refugees: Evidence from Great Britain," IZA Discussion Papers 7647, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrea Verdasco & UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre, 2013. "Strengthening Child Protection Systems for Unaccompanied Migrant Children in Mozambique: A case study of the border town of Ressano Garcia," Innocenti Working Papers inwopa705, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre.
- Fleury, Nicolas, 2013. "How large second-generation migrants and natives differ in terms of human capital accumulation and why? Empirical evidence for France," MPRA Paper 50682, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexis Antoniades & Ganesh Seshan & Roberto A. Weber & Robertas Zubrickas, 2013. "On altruism and remittances," ECON - Working Papers 131, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Gottschalch, Sören, 2013. "Urbanization in China and how urban housing demand can be met," IPE Working Papers 27/2013, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Jonas Minet Kinge & Tom Kornstad, 2013. "Assimilation effects on infant mortality among immigrants in Norway," Discussion Papers 741, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Lehmann, Etienne & Simula, Laurent & Trannoy, Alain, 2013. "Tax Me If You Can! Optimal Nonlinear Income Tax between Competing Governments," IZA Discussion Papers 7646, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Raul Ramos & Jordi Suriñach, 2013. "“A gravity model of migration between ENC and EU”," AQR Working Papers 201309, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Oct 2013.
- Beine, M. & Bricongne,J-C. & Bourgeon, P., 2013. "Aggregate Fluctuations and International Migration," Working papers 453, Banque de France.
- d'Albis, Hippolyte & Boubtane, Ekrame & Coulibaly, Dramane, 2013. "Immigration Policy and Macroeconomic Performances in France," MPRA Paper 50749, University Library of Munich, Germany.