Report NEP-MIG-2013-09-13This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brian K. Bucks & Jesse Bricker, 2013. "Household mobility over the Great Recession: evidence from the U.S. 2007-09 Survey of Consumer Finances panel," Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 2013-53, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2013038 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cerveny, J. & Ours, J.C. van, 2013. "Unemployment of Non-western Immigrants in the Great Recession," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2013-049, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jean-Louis Arcand & Linguère Mously MBAYE, 2013. "Braving the waves: the role of time and risk preferences in illegal migration from Senegal," Working Papers, HAL halshs-00855937, HAL.
- David McKenzie & Emily Beam & Dean Yang, 2013. "Unilateral Facilitation Does Not Raise International Labor Migration from the Philippines," CReAM Discussion Paper Series, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London 1319, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2013037 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Piracha, Matloob & Randazzo, Teresa & Vadean, Florin, 2013. "Remittances and Occupational Outcomes of the Household Members Left-Behind," IZA Discussion Papers 7582, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Laura Jaitman & Stephen Machin, 2013. "Crime and Immigration: New Evidence from England and Wales," CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE dp1238, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- David Green & Yoshihiko Kadoya, 2013. "English as a Gateway? Immigration and Public Opinion in Japan," ISER Discussion Paper, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University 0883, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.