Report NEP-MIG-2012-09-09This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Monica I. Garcia-Perez, 2012. "A Matching Model on the Use of Immigrant Social Networks and Referral Hiring," Working Papers 2012-21, Saint Cloud State University, Department of Economics.
- Gil S. Epstein & Renana Lindner Pomerantz, 2012. "Assimilation through Marriage," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1220, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Matthias Lücke & Toman Omar Mahmoud & Christian Peuker, 2012. "Identifying the Motives of Migrant Philanthropy," Kiel Working Papers 1790, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Anette Haas & Michael Lucht & Norbert Schanne, 2012. "Why to employ both migrants and natives? A study on task-specific substitutability," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2012026, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Moritz Bonn, 2012. "Costs and Benefits of Immigration and Multicultural Interaction," Volkswirtschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 154-12, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & von Berlepsch, Viola, 2012. "When migrants rule: the legacy of mass migration on economic development in the US," CEPR Discussion Papers 9122, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nowotny, Klaus & Pennerstorfer, Dieter, 2012. "Ethnic Networks and the Location Choice of Migrants in Europe," Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2012-7, University of Salzburg.
- Tiiu Paas & Vivika Halapuu, 2012. "Determinants Of People’S Attitudes Towards Immigrants In Europe," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 88, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Asako Ohinata & Jan C. van Ours, 2012. "Young immigrant children and their educational attainment," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2012027, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Jamal BOUOIYOUR & Amal MIFTAH, 2012. "Le retour des migrants marocains dans leur pays d'origine, quand ? Dans quelles circonstances ?," Working Papers 2012-2013_1, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Aug 2012.