Report NEP-MIG-2012-03-08This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Picot, Garnett Piraino, Patrizio, 2012. "Immigrant Earnings Growth: Selection Bias or Real Progress?," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2012340e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Binkai Chen & Ming Lu & Ninghua Zhong, 2012. "Hukou and Consumption Heterogeneity: Migrants' Expenditure Is Depressed by Institutional Constraints in Urban China," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-221, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Sk. Mahmudul Alam, Mahmud, 2012. "Microfinance institutions will be an important instrument to earn more remittance, send remittance and utilize remittance in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 36459, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Feb 2012.
- Carlsson, Magnus & Eriksson, Stefan, 2012. "Do Reported Attitudes towards Immigrants Predict Ethnic Discrimination?," Working Paper Series 2012:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Nicolas Gérard Vaillant & François-Charles Wolff, 2012. "Retirement intentions of older migrant workers: Does health matter?," Working Papers hal-00671527, HAL.
- Antman, Francisca M., 2012. "The Impact of Migration on Family Left Behind," IZA Discussion Papers 6374, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kudo, Yuya, 2012. "Returns to migration : the role of educational attainment in rural Tanzania," IDE Discussion Papers 322, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Beckhusen, Julia & Florax, Raymond J.G.M. & de Graaff, Thomas & Poot, Jacques & Waldorf, Brigitte, 2012. "Living and Working in Ethnic Enclaves: Language Proficiency of Immigrants in U.S. Metropolitan Areas," IZA Discussion Papers 6363, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rinne, Ulf, 2012. "The Evaluation of Immigration Policies," IZA Discussion Papers 6369, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rodríguez-Planas, Núria & Vegas, Raquel, 2012. "Moroccans' Assimilation in Spain: Family-Based versus Labor-Based Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 6368, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Meehan, Elizabeth, 2011. "The Origins of the Common Travel Area between Ireland and the United Kingdom and its Fate in an Era of Governmental Concern about Undocumented Migration and International Terrorism," Papers WP418, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Lifshits, Marina, 2011. "Migration in the global world: economical and demographical roles and prospects for Russia," MPRA Paper 36945, University Library of Munich, Germany.